Wednesday

Some gossip!

There is a great interview with Rob Pattinson over at The Risky Business blog, where he talks about New Moon and the Twilight Saga...

I was slightly concerned though, when I read this...

"THR: Let's talk about "Twilight." There are four books. Is the plan for you to do them all?

Pattinson: I have committed to the fourth one, "Breaking Dawn." But I don't know quite when Summit is going to shoot it because of my schedule"

Aaaaaaaah! Seriously? I really really cannot see how they will make it into a film! Unless they just 'base' it on the book... and leave out the ridiculous parts (baby etc)

Hopefully they will do as C has suggested and rip our guts out by killing someone we love! Isn't that what makes a great movie! Just not Edward though!

Read the rest of that interview here!

No comments:

Post a Comment