Monday

Who is YOUR Dream Team?


I am first and foremost a fan of the book, and I read the book before I saw the movie so I had my own "faces" for the characters as I'm sure most people did... For example my Bella was a younger Jennifer Love Hewitt... I didn't really have an Edward, I think my brain just made up a face for him, and it wasn't anyone famous but I had seen some movie posters and so he was pale and had a 'Rob' look to him... 

My Dr & Mrs Cullen were, believe it or not, Brangelina! They were so strong in my mind that I still shake my head when watching the movie and say "Thats not them!" to myself...
The only other character that I find that with is Alice... In my head she was a young Winona Ryder... 

1 comment:

  1. You're right! Winona Ryder would have been PERFECT!! Just look at her! And I never would have thought it but Dr. & Mrs are perfect too...

    ReplyDelete